Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas and Frank und Stein

I got a Robotech Battroid Valkyrie model for Christmas. I found it online a while ago. But what I didn't realize was that the model was from 1990 (it's as old as me). I was hesitant to build it, but that was the reason why I asked for it, to build it. The problem I've run into now is what paint to use. Here's a picture of it.


I've also been thinking a lot about what I want to do for my senior show. Character design is something I've done sense middle school. Also, I'm constantly throwing story ideas around in my head. With this in mind I decided to revisit "Frank und Stein". I made some minor changes to the characters; still a very simple style. We'll see how they develop over the next few weeks.


Going off of the character design thought, I put some ink to a sketch of a comic page a drew last year. The story is about a character I made in high school named Six.


The image is a rough idea, considering there is no background.

I'm returning to my roots and I'm excited about art for the first time in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment