Thursday, December 15, 2011

bye bye freedom

So I've started messing around with some comic stuff (strips, political, and a book idea).
These two images are just some sketches.

I sketched this idea out a week or so ago. It is my take on the Occupy movement. Honestly, if you are blind to the fact that this country is run by corporations, not citizens then you truly are the citizen the money grubbing whores want you to be.

This strip was drawn tonight after I heard the news that the new defense bill passed. If you are not aware, there is a clause in this bill, which grants the military the right to detain U.S. citizens with out due process.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to practice my rights (what little is left of them) daily. Even after the government has sold my soul to wall street and denied me the very freedoms this country was built on, I will speak up. This is of course not the current state of this country, but I fear we are heading down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment